Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help required

Dear All,

I have worksheet and want to delete if the word come in column continious e.g.

A1 B1
C1
Start 12:10
Stop 12:15
Start 13:34
Start 13:56 "If Continously Start then 1st start C3 = R
Stop 14:12
Stop 14:34 "If Continously Stop then 2nd Stop's C5=R
Start 15:12
Stop 15:34

So if Continously Start then coloumn C =R of first Start and if Continously
Stop then Coloumn C = R of 2nd Stop not first one.

Thanks & Regards

Hassan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm not sure I completely understand what you need, but maybe this
formula in C3, then copied down the column:
=IF(A3=A2,"R","")

This will identify all the repeats so you can delete those rows. If
you want to automatically delete, you will need VBA code, not just
formulas.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Spiky,

Thanks for reply, I want, if two START then remove first Start and If two
STOP then remove second Stop.

"Spiky" wrote:

I'm not sure I completely understand what you need, but maybe this
formula in C3, then copied down the column:
=IF(A3=A2,"R","")

This will identify all the repeats so you can delete those rows. If
you want to automatically delete, you will need VBA code, not just
formulas.

Help Required Safi. Excel Worksheet Functions 2 December 31st 07 11:29 PM
Help Required kiran Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 November 4th 06 05:36 AM
Help required kiran New Users to Excel 1 September 1st 05 02:27 PM
Help required Sanjeev Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 25th 05 07:59 AM
Help required...... Duncan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 February 17th 05 10:26 PM