Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ana Ana is offline

Default Excel Help: tracing formulas between cells within workbopok

I want to click into a cell with a formula and be automatically directed to
that link. For example, if In Sheet 1, cell A1 I enter ='Sheet 2'!A1, how do
I link the formulas such that when I click into the first Sheet 1, cell, I am
automatically directed to the linked cell A1 in Sheet 2?

Thanks!
Ana