Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default fomula tracing

I am handling a very large financial model. Using fomula tracing
tools, I can double click the dotted line and go to the another
spreadsheet giving input to the current sheet. My question is the
following:
Is there an easy way to come back to the current sheet that I jump
from? Otherwise, I have to remember the sheet that I have bowsed and
search it manually.

Thanks a lot.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Elysia wrote:
Is there an easy way to come back to the current sheet that I jump
from?

F5, Enter?

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Manville View Post

You can use "Trace Precedents" under Formula Auditing @ Office 2007 or under Tools @ Office 2003 to go back to the starting point.