Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple Lookups in one Cell

Hi All

On spread sheet named "work list", column A has numbers 1 thru 100
Column B contains a list of corrosponding work types.
ie;

1 CLEARING
2 EXCAVATION
3 PAVING
4 DRAINAGE

On another worksheet named "contractors", column A contains the number
of the work type that they perform. Column B contains the company
name. Some contractor's may perform more than one type of work.
Therefore column B may have more than one work type.

My question is, what lookup formula can I use in column C to look back
at "work list" and show multiple work descritions in column C on the
"contractors" worksheet?

For example

COL A COL B COL C

1, 2 XYZ COMPANY CLEARING, EXCAVATION
3, 4, 2 ABC ENTERPRISES PAVING, DRAINAGE, EXCAVATION

thanks for any help you can give me