Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Format - Hide/Unhide

Hello All

Is there any way I can control the Hide/Unhide state of a row in
Conditional Formatting or elsewhere? For example: I've got rows 20-70
hidden. There's something already in A19, but if something is typed
in B19:K19 (merged cells) and or L19:N19 (merged cells), I want row 20
to Unhide. Then if I type something in B20:K20 (merged cells) and or
L20:N20 (merged cells), I want row 21 to Unhide and so on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jul 22, 3:54*pm, Pete_UK wrote:
Sorry, you can't hide a row using a formula or conditional formatting
- you would need some VBA to do that.

Pete

On Jul 22, 3:48*pm, robzrob wrote:

Hello All

Is there any way I can control the Hide/Unhide state of a row in
Conditional Formatting or elsewhere? *For example: I've got rows 20-70
hidden. *There's something already in A19, but if something is typed
in B19:K19 (merged cells) and or L19:N19 (merged cells), I want row 20
to Unhide. *Then if I type something in B20:K20 (merged cells) and or
L20:N20 (merged cells), I want row 21 to Unhide and so on.- Hide quoted text -

I thought so. Any ideas?