Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I only pull rows if the data matches a named range?

I have a sheet in my workbook as a named range. Another sheet has rows of
data with about 20 columns of information for each entity. I want another
spreadsheet to pull only those rows if one column matches a value in the
named range.

Sheet 1/B2:T57 - each field is a different number

Sheet 2 - Each row has columns of information about different entities.
Column F might match information in a field on Sheet 1

Sheet 3 - Pull all information (entire row) from Sheet 2 only if value in
column F matches a field value in the range on Sheet 1