Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
hmm hmm is offline

Default How do I specify column for named range of rows

I have a sheet on which new lines of data get added almost daily, the first
column being a time and date stamp. To keep things organized, I name ranges
of rows, describing the time interval they contain. For example, the range
$10:$500 could be named "June".

Now I want to chart different time intervals in a chart only by changing the
name in the SERIES function. For example, if I am plotting column B against
time, I would want to specify like SERIES(,June A, June B). I know this
syntax is not accpeted, but is there any way it can be done, specifying only
the column and row-range name? (I have a lot of charted columns, so simply
defining a new name for each column AND row interval is not practical.)