Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Define fiscal year

how to define fiscal year when it is not the calender year (Jan-Dec).
Example I need the fiscal year to be Oct-Sept. When I preapre a pivot table,
I need the 1st quarter to be Oct-Dec in the group option
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Hope this help, try to format the date as Oct-08, Nov-08 etc...Sept-09

and the pivot table will works.

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"TeeLt" escreveu:

how to define fiscal year when it is not the calender year (Jan-Dec).
Example I need the fiscal year to be Oct-Sept. When I preapre a pivot table,
I need the 1st quarter to be Oct-Dec in the group option

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Pivot Table, Group, Fiscal Year, Fiscal Quarter
Here is an implementation of Fred's idea:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1671029