Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell Background Color

I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray, I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From the top menu, select...
DataOptionsColorReset
Just a thought. Good Luck.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''

"Joe Gieder" wrote:

No conditional formatting.

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray,
I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gary is apparently using XL2007.. for lower versions, this would be found on
Tools/Options from menu bar, Color tab on dialog box.

Rick

"Gary Brown" wrote in message
From the top menu, select...
DataOptionsColorReset
Just a thought. Good Luck.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''
button at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks,
Gary Brown

"Joe Gieder" wrote: