-   -   Cell Background Color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194936-cell-background-color.html)

Joe Gieder

Cell Background Color

I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray, I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_927_]

Cell Background Color

Is there perhaps Conditional Formatting on that cell?

Rick

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray,
I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Joe Gieder

Cell Background Color

No conditional formatting.

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray,
I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Gary Brown[_4_]

Cell Background Color

From the top menu, select...
DataOptionsColorReset
Just a thought. Good Luck.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''

"Joe Gieder" wrote:

No conditional formatting.

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
I inherited a spereadsheet and someone changed the cell shading to Gray,
I've
tried formating pattern and fill color and cannot get it to change back to
the default. I must be missing something, can someone please help.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Joe

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_930_]

Cell Background Color

Gary is apparently using XL2007.. for lower versions, this would be found on
Tools/Options from menu bar, Color tab on dialog box.

Rick

"Gary Brown" wrote in message
From the top menu, select...
DataOptionsColorReset
Just a thought. Good Luck.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''
button at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks,
Gary Brown

"Joe Gieder" wrote: