Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linked Lists / Data Validation - Excel 97

Hi,

I'm setting up a linked list which works nicely between single cells,
however....
My columns are 1000 rows long and i really don't want to be adding in each
validation individually.
Is there a rather quick way for me apply the data validation taking into
account the linked lists as they need to reference a specific cell and not a
cell range?

So can the cells E16 to E1016 be filled quickly for the data validation to
reference cells D16 to D1016?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't know if this works for '97 because I only have 2003 to test with.
However, in 2003 you can highlight E16 to E1016 and perform the reference to
cells D16 to D1016 once.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''