Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatically expanding outline section if values are present

We are currently using the Outline function. Our problem is individuals will
expand the outline, enter information, and then collapse it. We then convert
the worksheet to a tiff (durable format). The problem is if the outline is
collapsed it does not print.

What we would like to happen if values exist in certain cells not to allow
them to collapse.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

using VBA you can collaps/expand on a per outline-level basis (not per
individual branch).

alternative; expand everything?, or if that is not sufficient, use a VBA
macro to expand all and then hide all empty rows before printing