Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel data in list N1, N7, N13 etc want to transfer to A1, A2, A3

I have a list which contains data in N1, N7, N13 and so on.
I wish to automatically transfer this list (when new list is opened), to
simple A1, A2, A3 and so on. I cannot find a function which allows this. When
I try 'writing' the first few rows ie '=mysheet!(N1) ~ (N7)' etc and dragging
down the list resets immediately after my last input.
Please help if this makes any sense to you?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put this formula in A1:

=INDIRECT("N"&(ROW(A1)*6-5))