Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there an excel funtion to calculate Daylight Savings Time?

I would like to create a spreadsheet that when you enter a time you are able
to present EST, CST, MST, Arizona, PST, AKST, HST and possible the changes
for DST. The way I tell my team to look up instead of guessing is a site:
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml where they can pick the
state and show the current time.

I would like the first Column (A) to be date and then across the rows show
the adjusted time from EST (B) to HST (G or H if AZ is calculated).

Before I get to deep and spen hours making a spreadsheet of my own with
pivot tables, I was wondering if someone did this already?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

For the lookup-a-table & present the extracts bit ...
VLOOKUP or the more versatile INDEX/MATCH would spring to mind

Try Debra's nice coverage on these functions at her:

VLOOKUP

INDEX/MATCH

There's also some sample workbooks available for d/l & study
--
Max
Singapore