Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Template to calculate Compound Interest on Savings

Hi, Can anyone show me where to find a simple Excel template to calculate
compound interest on personal savings. I've searched the 'Templates' section
but all appear to be based on loans rather than savings -Maybe I'll have to
edit one of those?
Regards
Graham
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might not find such a template since it's such a simple calculation.
I've attached an example that I just whipped up. Hopefully it's what you
had in mind but you can edit it in any case.

--
Jim