Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with Functions & formulas

I am creating a form and the conditions are... a student is required to have
a minimum of 20 clinical hours. And for each additional 4 hours they receive
1 point up to 40 hours over the required minimum. For example for 24 hours
they would receive 1 point and 60 hours they would receive 10 points. How do
I write a formula to do this.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you, I have tried your formula and Bob and both will do what I need.
Thanks again!

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=MIN(MAX(INT((A1-20)/4),0),10)