Dan

Default How do I make a copy / paste function default?

I have used autoformat to make a worksheet easier to read. I update this
sheet regularly with date/currency etc. A lot of the times these numbers are
the same so I like to either drag the number/forumla down a row or copy and
past it. The issue is I have to tell Excel to "Match destination formatting"
every time from the insterted drop down box.

Is there a way to make this option default?