Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to convert an address file from Word into Excel?

I have a big database in "label" format in Word (30 names/addresses per
page). How do I get that into Excel so I can merge it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Colette" wrote in message
I have a big database in "label" format in Word (30 names/addresses per
page). How do I get that into Excel so I can merge it?

This is great. something I can actually assist with.
I had asked something similar a few years back and someone here gave me a
script that was able to transpose each address grouping or record, to one
line separated with commas.
This should assist you. Now if I could only remember who that was...
I wont claim the work is mine, but if nobody has helped by tomorrow night, I
will paste here in the ng what I was given,,, if i can find that

mr bt