Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to get a furmula for get a percentage

Hi

I am facing a difficult situation I need to do the foloowing formula

120 * 5% =
120 * 6%=
120 * 7%=
120* 10%=
120 * 12%=

Please show me a quick and easy soloution as I am not an accountant
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select cell A1 and then type:

=120 * 5%

The answer will appear when you press <enter, and your cursor will
move to cell A2. Here you can type this formula:

=120 * 6%

and so on.

Hope this helps.

Pete