Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
due due is offline

Default How can I recover the previous data after save change

how can i recover the previous data after save change.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use your backup file.
If you haven't selected the option "Always create a backup file" under Save
As, then hopefully you will next time.
--
David Biddulph

"due" wrote in message
how can i recover the previous data after save change.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You can't but may get lucky if:-

You have a backup
Your file is stored on a network drive and your administrator has a backup.
You've mailed a copy to someone.

Mike

how can i recover the previous data after save change.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions