Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VLOOKUP - How to Sum Multiple Cells

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(M2,Activities_Closed!K$2:M$430 8,3,FALSE)), "0",
VLOOKUP(M2,Activities_Closed!K$2:M$4308,3,FALSE))

Hello!!! =)

Above is what I currently have for the formula used to locate information on
another worksheet inside the workbook. It is looking for matching ticket
numbers and displaying the corresponding minutes.

My question is: There are several tickets with several numbers. How do I
get excel to find not just the first ticket, but all of the tickets and sum
the minutes?

Thanks! I've searched everywhere and have turned up nothing, hopefully this
is possible! :)