Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott

Default How can I create a VLOOKUP that pertains to multiple cells?

I want to create one VLOOKUP for a column of cells. How could I go about this?
Thanks,
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

You can use an absolute reference, or name, for the lookup table, and a
relative reference for the cell in the active row. For example:

=VLOOKUP(G3,$B$2:$D$21,3,FALSE)
or
=VLOOKUP(G3,MyTable,3,FALSE)