Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Formula Query

I have a spreadsheet where I have to match last payment received to the date
of receipt. At the moment I am manually going through each loan and checking
when we received a payment and updating at the end of the spreadsheet.

ie. I will go through and see we last received pmt in Jan 08 on Loan 1 and
then go across and input Jan 08 in the loan recieved cell.

Is there any way for this to be done automatically and to update the date
when payment received?

Thanks
Simon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The spreadsheet would look something like the below:

Loan No Dec 07 Jan 08 Feb 08 Mar 08 Apr 08 Pmt Received
1. 100
Dec 07
2. 200
Jan 08