Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline

Default Value divided by time

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that contains time in one column and a value in another
eg. time is 00:00:24 and value is .07

I want to find out how much I'm charged per minute and dividing the value by
time isn't looking correct. I guess I need to convert time to a number but
can't figure out.

Thanks, Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline