Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
erf erf is offline

Default Saving and Closing

every time I close it (X out), the blue excel
box pops up asking me if I want to save changes - even if I made none.
Other workbooks I can close with out any box popping up when i just lok at it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you don't know, why not Google? You may also, perhaps, need to read some
of the many available guides to newcomers to newsgroups.
--
David Biddulph

"erf" wrote in message
what does it mean?