Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consecutive dates in each excel worksheet?

I wanted to know if it was possible to have consecutive dates automatically
appear on different sheets of my workbook. Like, you know how if you type in
a date in a cell and drag it, the consecutive dates will follow, but I don't
want to do this on one worksheet, I want it to happen on different sheets.
Like on sheet1, I want to have say, 6/17/2008 and on sheet2, I want the date
to be 6?18/2008, sheet3 to have 6/19/2008 and so on. I have like a workbook
of 80 sheets which are each 80 different days of data. Any formulas or help???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

on sheet1 a1

06/17/2008

sheet2 a1
=sheet1!a1+1

sheet3 a1
=sheet2!a1+1

and so on.
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"JESSEKA" escreveu:

I wanted to know if it was possible to have consecutive dates automatically
appear on different sheets of my workbook. Like, you know how if you type in
a date in a cell and drag it, the consecutive dates will follow, but I don't
want to do this on one worksheet, I want it to happen on different sheets.
Like on sheet1, I want to have say, 6/17/2008 and on sheet2, I want the date
to be 6?18/2008, sheet3 to have 6/19/2008 and so on. I have like a workbook
of 80 sheets which are each 80 different days of data. Any formulas or help???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is there a way that this can be automatically done without having to put a
formula on each sheet? Because if i have to copy this formula into each
sheet, I might as well just add the date ya know???

"Marcelo" wrote:

on sheet1 a1

06/17/2008

sheet2 a1