Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JESSEKA JESSEKA is offline

Default Consecutive dates in each excel worksheet?

I wanted to know if it was possible to have consecutive dates automatically
appear on different sheets of my workbook. Like, you know how if you type in
a date in a cell and drag it, the consecutive dates will follow, but I don't
want to do this on one worksheet, I want it to happen on different sheets.
Like on sheet1, I want to have say, 6/17/2008 and on sheet2, I want the date
to be 6?18/2008, sheet3 to have 6/19/2008 and so on. I have like a workbook
of 80 sheets which are each 80 different days of data. Any formulas or help???