Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find value in column, return value in same position of other colum

I'm trying to find if there is a formula that will look for a specific value
in one column and return another value from the corresponding position in
another column. I have a list of training participants in column B and I'm
trying to get a summary of those who did not attend as designated by a note
in column H. Ideally, I would like the summary to appear on a different sheet
within the same workbook.
Can you please help?!?!?!?!?

Thanks,
josiecorey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have you tried one of the Lookup functions? Chip Pearson has some
notes he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/TablesAndLookups.aspx

and Debra Dalgleish also has some notes he

Of course, there is also Excel Help.

Hope this helps.

Pete