Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Column I:I blue

Hello from Steved

In Col A2 the number is 5543
In Col E2 the number is 5177
In Col I2 the Colour is Blue

As col A2 number is different from Col E2 then Colour Col I5 blue
yes if Cell A:A and Cell E:E have the same then ignore please.

I have over 2,500 row2 so please what is required.

I thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select column I, FormatConditional Formattingchoose Formula as condition,
enter =A1<E1 in criterium, choose blue patternOK

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Steved€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello from Steved

In Col A2 the number is 5543
In Col E2 the number is 5177
In Col I2 the Colour is Blue

As col A2 number is different from Col E2 then Colour Col I5 blue
yes if Cell A:A and Cell E:E have the same then ignore please.

I have over 2,500 row2 so please what is required.

I thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Steved€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello from Steved

Thankyou

Blue screen Amraam New Users to Excel 4 August 10th 07 04:56 PM
what do 'blue filenames' mean? Boswell Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 16th 07 05:36 PM
Filter Indicator on Column top should be white, not dark blue Ivor Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 20th 05 11:21 AM
how do I sort a column with several categories (ie red and blue) cheryl Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 20th 05 03:20 AM