Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default cell - wrap

text wrap works in part of the cell, then the text drops off and continues to
warp with words cut off. How can this be fixed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure I understand. Do you know to use ALT+ENTER to break text into lines
in a cell?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kmah" wrote in message
text wrap works in part of the cell, then the text drops off and continues
warp with words cut off. How can this be fixed?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is most likely due to your reaching the maximum characters a cell can
handle before it starts to truncate. I believe this starts when you exceed
1024 characters.

Regards,
Paul