Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help...Office Excel 2003 IF Function

Hello,

I've figured out how to create a drop down list, now I'm trying to figure
out how to assign a specific number to each possibility on the list in the
cell next to it. In other words, whenever someone drops down to say "dog", I
want a specific dollar amount that I specify to show up next to it. Each
name on the drop down list would have only one answer. What's the easiest
way to do this?
--
Thank You

Arsno1