Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Complicated Table Functions

I am creating a summary sheet for a complaint log. I would like the summary
data to change based on the month and year that is typed in the cell on the
summary tab.

Below is the summary page data. I need help creating the formulas for
everything below the dashed line.

I can easily and quickly provide any additional data that might be helpful.
See below for locations of the data on the Data sheet:

Dollars Associated- Q7:Q9999
Reason Category- K7:K9999
Responsible Party- L7:L9999

Summary For Month 2008 1
Total Sales Dollars $-
Total Credit Dollars $14,099.53
Credits as % of Sales #DIV/0!

Total Instances 0

Reason Category Simple Count Dollars Associated
Non Sales Admin Pricing
Non Sales Admin Freight
Non Sales Admin Other
Sales Admin Pricing
Sales Admin Freight
Sales Admin Other

Count By Coordinator (If Responsible) Simple Count Dollars Associated
Allie
Alma
Anne
Billie