Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date formula

I have a log sheet that I need the date to change to the days of the week.
The DATE formula just returns the date you enter. I want to be able to copy
this cell's formating and when I create more log sheets paste that formula in
the date cell and it will add a day or in the case of weekends or holidays
add how ever many to get to the next working day. Anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jun 11, 9:19*pm, tannerdude
wrote:
I have a log sheet that I need the date to change to the days of the week. *
The DATE formula just returns the date you enter. *I want to be able to copy
this cell's formating and when I create more log sheets paste that formula in
the date cell and it will add a day or in the case of weekends or holidays
add how ever many to get to the next working day. *Anyone know how to do this?

To get the day of the week

=TEXT(A1,"Dddd")

edvwvw