Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 Natural language formula

I am teacher Excel 2007, and I did not find how to use Natural Language in
formulas. If somebody know, please, let me know.

Edna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The Natural Language feature in XL2007 was removed.
The reference I saw said...
"When opening files in Excel 2007 that use this feature, formulas will be converted to use cell references."
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Edna Basilis"
<Edna
wrote in message
I am teacher Excel 2007, and I did not find how to use Natural Language in
formulas. If somebody know, please, let me know.
Edna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can use defined names instead. They're more flexible too; don't have to be on the same sheet etc.

Formulas tab, Defined Names group,. To make it look like Natural language formulas, choose Create from selection

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel