Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Excel 2007 Natural language formula

You can use defined names instead. They're more flexible too; don't have to be on the same sheet etc.

Formulas tab, Defined Names group,. To make it look like Natural language formulas, choose Create from selection

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel