Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compare text in 2 separate spreadsheets, when match found display

I'm trying to compare "name" in [sheet1] (where EType.sheet1 = constant), to
name in [sheet2] (where UType.sheet2 equals constant), and write the results
to another sheet.
The "name" in both sheets is a column list of names which may be duplicates,
but only want unique results.
Names only become applicable if EType.sheet1=constant1 and
UType.sheet2=constant2 is true.
Both lists contain blanks and text.
can anyone help and understand me ;-) Needed quite urgently, cheers