Old June 28th 07, 12:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to match and compare two spreadsheets

I have two tables of data each with one common key. I'd like an excel
function that can bring both tables together by matching the key column and
identify items on each of the tables that have no match so no data is lost.

NB- the common key can be numeric or alhp-numeric.