Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can I compare two excel spreadsheets?

How can I compare the contents of two excel spreadsheets?

thanks

Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If your looking to just view both worksheet you can use Compare Side by
Side located on the Window menu. This works on 2003, I'm not sure about
earlier version. They need to be in separate file in order to use this
option.

Hope that helps.

--
lostinformulas