Dan

Default Can I use Excel to match text data from 2 separate columns ?

I am trying to match / compare to separate excel columns. My objective is to
find out the silimarities and diferences within the 2 columns, without
distorting the order of one of the columns. Can this be done ?
Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

--

Dave Peterson