Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to input data into a workbook using print command

I want to be able to fill out a Excel Sales form and have the totals sent to
a Data File when I print the form out for the customer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When you do File | Print there is an option Print to file on this
dialogue box. If you check this you will be asked for a file name and
folder and then the printed output will be sent to that file rather
than to the printer - is this what you want?

Hope this helps.

Pete