-   -   How to input data into a workbook using print command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/187715-how-input-data-into-workbook-using-print-command.html)

hwcoul

How to input data into a workbook using print command

I want to be able to fill out a Excel Sales form and have the totals sent to
a Data File when I print the form out for the customer.

Pete_UK

How to input data into a workbook using print command

When you do File | Print there is an option Print to file on this
dialogue box. If you check this you will be asked for a file name and
folder and then the printed output will be sent to that file rather
than to the printer - is this what you want?

Hope this helps.

Pete