Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum a range based on two variables

I would like to sum a range if the value is over a certain amount.

dave 10
dave 20
dave 30
paul 20
paul 30

If I only want greater than 20 I would like to get
Dave 50
Paul 50

I used a sumif to get the total for the column -
=SUMIF($B$3:$B$182,$B222,D$3:D$182) where b is name and d is values, so I
just want to sum d information if greater than some value. Any help out
there. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--($B$3:$B$182=$B222),--(D$3:D$18220),D$3:D$182)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP