Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to hyperlink 800 documents to spreadsheet describing each docu

I am looking for a solution to hyperlinking 800 documents pdf and excel to an
excel list that describes the documents
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can use the Hyperlink function, in an adjoining column,
if the file path is contained in the description.
Or you might try the free trial of the commercial add-in "List Files".
No registration required.
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
--
Jim Cone