Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compare two tables

I have 2 tables, column A contains ID, col.B names of employes, col.C
element of pays which it's adjustable. Sometime, same names employees are
retail. Now, I need whis names are retail and how can I paste only same names
on the second sheet,
Thanks and regars,
Mery
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Korisnik "Mery" napisao je:

I have 2 tables, column A contains ID, col.B names of employes, col.C
element of pays which it's adjustable. Sometime, same names employees are
retail. Now, I need which names are retail and how can I paste only same names
on the second sheet,
Thanks and regars,
Mery

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Apply a filter to the column which identifies "retail" and select that
from the filter drop-down. Highlight the visible data (plus headings
if you have any) and click <copy, then select the other sheet and
paste the data into it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On May 15, 12:11*pm, Mery wrote:
Korisnik "Mery" napisao je:

*I have 2 tables, column A contains ID, col.B names of employes, col.C
element of pays which it's adjustable. Sometime, same names employees are
retail. Now, I need which names are retail and how can I paste only same names
on the second sheet,
Thanks and regars,
Mery- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You're welcome, Mery - thanks for feeding back.

Pete