Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TotallyConfused

Default Please help how to Compare tables in Excel

I would like to know how is the easiest way to take two tables in Excel and
compare against each other and find for instance if there are no matches?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

You can compare two worksheets using VBA if you have a lot of potential
differences using this:

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Compare_t...ce l/477.html

If you want a way to do it with formulas, please give more info on what's in
the worksheets.

"TotallyConfused" wrote in
message ...
I would like to know how is the easiest way to take two tables in Excel and
compare against each other and find for instance if there are no matches?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TotallyConfused

I have a lot of potential but I am a Newbie to VBA. The data in my
worksheets is ex: have to identify last names and first names. However,
these same names can appear more than once but in different ciities. I want
to identify the ones that match and then the unique ones that do not appear
in either sheet. Hope this helps. Thanks for any help you can give me.