Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Count Colors in 2003

I have been trying to count blank colored cells in 2003. I have tried
several VBA and other threads listed here. Especially Chip's cppearson
site. none of the formulas direct or macroed are working. It seems that
anything related to color is not a recognized name. I am not fluent on
macros but have used them when presented in simple measures. Thanks in
advance for any help!!