Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ABA ABA is offline

Default Need VBA Code/Marcos To Hide Less than zero amounts. Not a filter

I was informed that Excel does not have a function to hide data/rows in a
worksheet besides using the filter. I am trying to create a template that is
"user friendly for my company. Eample of what I need to do:

Spreadsheet 1 - All Data
Spreadsheet 2 - All Data with Quantity and dollar amounts
*Spreadsheet 3- Needs to display data only with a dollar amounts equal to or
greater than 1. Also data needs to be able to show up on spreadsheet 3
anytime dollar amount is added to spreadsheet 2. (Basically Hide all Line
itmes and data with zero dollar amounts)

I read from a discusion Group that this can only be acheived by using a
VBA/Marcos Code. I have no clue how to use, create or apply one to my
spreadheet. Can someone assist me and give me step by step directions!
PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!

Please Note: Someone typed this code: Rows(RowNdx).EntrieRow.Hidden = True
End if Next RowNdx End Sub *I have no clue how to use it, where to apply
it, or if it is even a real code????????????????
--
ABA