Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUM TOTALS AT BOTTOM OF WORKSHEET

I seem to have lost my sum total ability on my worksheets that usually
appears at the bottom right of the screen when you highlight a few cells to
see what they add up to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Denny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is the Status Bar displayed? If so, you must have more than one value
selected.
The other factor that may cause this is either the selection of a
different function or the None option. The feature operates in the
largest of the boxes on the right hand edge of the Status Bar. Right-
click on that largest box and choose SUM.