Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Accidental Currency Converted

Hmm, strange one. I opened a file recently and all my $ changed to
DM. As I opened other files, same thing. Our IT department just put
SAP's Business Explorer on my desktop and I am wondering (being a
German company and the fact that it is coming up at Deutche Marks)
that the SAP install reset some setting.

Anyway, I checked via the Control Panel, and all my Regional Settings
look fine (e.g. US). I can't find (at least in Excel 2007) anywhere
that I can convert everything back to $..except manually - and this
would go for every spreadsheet I use.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

v/r