Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Referen to cell on other sheet not working

Hi,

I received this strange problem:
On sheet 02-E14-4 in an Excel fie, the cell M23 contains the value 0,500.
On another sheet (Récap2008) cell I83 contains this formula:
='02-E14-4'!M$23. BUT: the value it shows is 0,250 instead of 0,500.

Only when I re-enter the value in cell M23 it shows the correct value, or
when I re-enter the formula in cell I83. Any idea why this happens? And how
to find a solution???

Thanks a lot in advance, any help will be really appreciated!

Pieter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That was what I was thinking too. But it was actually on "Automatic except
tables". But I've putted it alreaddy on "Automatic", but nothing happend. I
tryed to recaculate via the button and F9, but still the 0,250-value instead
of 0,500...